In the spirit of new year, new me and all that, I wanted to compile my goals and aspirations for 2018. 2017 was such a great year for me with my photography. I fell in love with my camera again, joined my first female photography group, organised my first editorial shoot at a launderette and helped Life of Lilly gain body confidence with my photos. What a year!
My Photography goals for 2018:
- 52 week challenge – what it says on the tin, 52 photos for 52 weeks. I have always admired people that have the discipline to keep the 52 week or 365 projects going, you not only need to have the ideas and imagination to keep your photos fresh, you have to find the time to create and edit the images. However, the good thing I have now which I never had before is the my photography group who are all taking part, we’re in this together.
- Build my portfolio
- Blog consistently – Blog posts will be posted on a Tuesday weekly going forward.
- Create more editorial pieces
- Build a reliable model network – networking is something you always need, a great model, like a great photographer, is hard to find so once you’ve found one cherish them.
- Be proud of what I create – confidence is key, I love what I do and this year it can only get better.
- Love every second
My Personal goals for 2018:
- Travel more
- Laugh more
- Keep pushing with my career
- Get a tattoo
- Find more time for me, friends and family.
What are your goals for 2018 and beyond?
The featured image is my first photo of 2018 and self portrait in three years. Happy New Year!